Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wedding

Steven & Joanne, Congrats on your wedding. They got married on the 27th of December 2008. It was really nice as I manage to serve in the wedding as usher and etc. At night I did the reception in Prince Hotel with my fellow ladies at the counter. Only GUY among 3 wonderful and pretty girls :) The day before which is 26th, we had to deco the hall and with God given wisdom to me, we manage to fix all the covers on the seats really fast. It was like on the fly.

The night was the most classic. I got another SMDJ friend getting married side by side with Steven & Joanne and I manage to see some of my SMDJ friends there. The even came to the wrong wedding. Not only that, I went to the wrong wedding too. I went to my friends wedding and a lady asked me, liz and Wan Lee if I am doing receiption for them and I answered yes! Too certain but actually I was at the wrong wedding :P

I have to say it was really fun serving during the wedding. I did reception, became body guard, saw the bridal suit, become runners for photo taking session and being the driver for the 2 wonderful ladies in my car. It was one good chance to serve my cg friends. I guess like what Pr Daniel say, given a chance, take it and serve your heart out. Not only that, when I was driving home, I manage to entertain the 2 ladies in my car with my fun stories. I believe they were truly entertain as they really laugh a lot. It shows my skills works on every one :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home