Sunday, January 04, 2009

Mr Ng Wedding

Yup Mr Ng got married. He is a big boy now :P In the morning I was in the car with HS to reach Klang and I had to drive at 150 as we were running a little late. I believe we manage to reach there quite fast. Then it was about 1 hour journey to Batang Berjuntai to take his wife, half an hour on games and an hour drive back to Klang.

At night was rushing again to Klang as I was suppose to meet different people (unknown names :P ) at the lrt station. 1st to arrive was Ether at my house. It was then HS in the LRT station, Suli and Cherly. After that we went to yumcha as we still have to wait for another 3 more guys to come as they were still in Kl Sentral when I called them. After their arrival we flew in the NKVE once again. Even though we were on wings, it still took us quite long to reach. Anyway some photos of the night.

SM, Allen, Me, HS, KW, Mr Ng, Jacko, Loh, Ether, Jason


SM, Allen, Me, HS, KW, Mr Ng, Jacko, Ether, Jason, CY


Standing - SM, Jason, ALlen, Ether, HS, Me
Sitting - CY, MC, SL, Esther, Jen



Congrats Mr Ng On Your Wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home