Monday, January 05, 2009

I Got Answers Thru Pastor Daniel

On the 3rd I wrote that there were questions playing in my head on what I did for God. But on Sunday I got answers from God thru Pastor Daniel as he mention the same thing I wrote in my blog. He mention that if you don't want to wonder what you have done for God, how much you serve, stand and he started to pray for us. I immediately stood up. I didn't hestitate to do that. I guess now there is no reason why I am going to wonder what I did for God at year 2010 when I do my reflection. It kind of also started the fire to finish up my SOL Level 2. I will give it a shot even though it is quite hard but NOTHING in life is easy. Will I be up on stage to receive my cert again? I will be there after putting all my effort in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home