Monday, January 12, 2009

Buy New Car Also Dangerous

On Monday, suddenly Mr Ng receive an sms from his friend stating his car is stolen. I was shock myself. The car which is 2 years old was stolen. Now all the stories aside, I have no idea why people are so cruel this days to do harm / make people's life so hard. Even if anything gets stolen, it will be a major impact to the party who is facing the loss.

You know buying a new car is cool but after hearing all this type of stories that people car gets stolen and etc you might even think twice about getting a new car. The other time my parents car mirror also got stolen. I am really not sure whats up with the world now. Really sad.

Looking for a car that is stolen with the number plate as below. If you see the car do let me know

AFY 2172

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home