Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Programmers Are Pondan

Darn I don't know why the programmers that I meet cannot make decisions and when asked to make the decision they will automatically transform to lady and start have that naggy crap in them. One of them is the Bee Ong that cannot make decision and guess what? He is a Project Manager for his current project. Since he cannot handle he had to pass the call over to ANOTHER Project Manager which gave me the green light to proceed with the request. The request was simple which is to restart the server, but restarting the server created so much issues BETWEEN the OWN PROGRAMMERS.

JUST

When I thought SA have problems with Programmers, its now Programmers VS Programmers. I am really starting to see this trend more and more as I work in SL. Last time during my time at Aeon it was not so obvious, but now really got SHOW to watch. I wish I can tape some of the show and sell to hollywood and earn some extra cash :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home