Friday, January 16, 2009

300 + SMS A DAY

The other day when I was eating dinner with Mark (check my post on 7th Jan), he was actually busy playing sms. As I was the oldest on the table, I told him as a father (me) to stop playing sms during meal time :P

Anyway as he was still busy playing sms while we were eating, I asked him a question which is

Jason : how many sms you send a day?
Mark : about 300 +
Jason : 300 +? How do you do that


Just as I was talking to Mark, the twin's sister nod in agreement that she too send around 300 sms a day. My next question as below

Jason : Do you send sms 1 to many or 1 to 1?
Both Of Them : 1 to many


Honest I don't really know how they can keep up on playing sms chat. If it is for me to send 300+ sms a day, I guess I don't really need to work anymore. My whole time is just to play sms. I actually got Mark to register for Maxis Internet sms, but since he send so many, I guess there is no need for maxis Internet sms :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home