Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work Work

My funny boss love to always back fire my work. When ever I do things his way then later he will ask me to change. It is something that I don't really like but since now I have trainee with me, I will ask them to do my work to help me out so that I have more breathing space and that I will be focus a little bit more on my core duty. My task is madness, but I know I can do it and that is spending extra time in office just to earn the OT and also to get as much task done in a short time.

I am not really that well now but I am still surviving as I am really happy that I went for the Camerons trip last week. I thank God that the car was big enough and that I could even go and entertain my cousins who are there. It was a really really good time there. Hope that you didn't have to rush back to S'pore so fast as I would like to spend more time with you all. I guess time really really fly so so fast now. Sad case...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home