Wednesday, January 28, 2009

True Story

The other day when I was in Cameron Highlands (CH), I really enjoyed myself to the max. I have to say when I was in Camerons last year, it was nice but it was not as nice as this time. During my last year visit, it is more of relaxing and there are adults every where and I am only the YA there. There is not much I can interact with people as there is no 1 with the same frequency as me.

As this recent trip I had my cousins, we manage to talk from the journey (didn't really get to know them more on Tuesday evening) till nearly up CH. We talk about different things, I talk about M'sia while my cousins shared with me about Canada. But when I was there, I manage to talk to both of them (Daniel & Jess) and it was really fun. At least I got someone to talk too.

I will still remember the day that we went walking together to OMF which was really nice as the weather was nice, company was nice and the chat was nice too. Not only that, on the next day when we went visiting the farms and etc, I know I bully you a little, which is the normal me :P but it was fun too. Then we sat outside the warm path at the bungalow and yack on different things while eating chips :P

Even though we have never seen each other before, I will never forget the times that we have together. It was a great honour to be able to see all of you and spend my holidays with you was EVER worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home