Monday, February 02, 2009

Damm Somone Knock My Parents Car

Aih during Chinese New Year, my parents park the car outside once. Yesterday when I went for my run (yeah after so long only I went for my exercise) I notice that the car bumper came out a little. I went for a closer look and I saw that the car light broke and there is a split at the whole light. Really sad to see that. Then only I remember that there are some broken glass on my road outside my house.

When I went back, it is indeed my parents car light that have been broken. Not really happy about that. I guess it is a really big car that knock the car. The dent was quite high. I guess the replacement of the car light is going to cost a bomb. I have already seen the price before in Brothers. I guess who ever knock my car, God knows who you are! you were not honest and you decided to run and I tell you, your a nottie person :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home