Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Im Bad Boy

On 6th Of February I was quite sick with what I saw on the system. 71% of 1.5tera of hdd in size was eaten up by programmers. I was actually keeping watch of the hard disk for 3 days and everyday it went up by 3% which is 45GB. I mean which programmer can take up to 45Gb of HDD by just writing codes? Then my gang and I started to speculate what is inside the hard disk which is movies, comic, mp3 and etc :P Anyway after my email went out, the hdd drop till 48% which is a drop of 23% which is 345GB!

I had no choice but to send out a mail to inform the programmers about the usage of space with quite a little bit of sarcastic questions to the programmers. I guess I manage to piss off the Project Manager and she straight away could reply. I had to be sarcastic if not they will take us for a ride. I still remember when Mr Ng send out the email, they were taking him for a ride. Anyway after I created quite a lot of trouble there was a couple of war of words by the PM and my side and the PM had to CC the MD so that he will have his say. Anyway thank God that the MD supported us a little bit.

Even when the PM asked the TL of Socgen to reply he didn't. I believe he don't have the guts to reply the email at all. He is quite a chicken for a guy who is around 6 feet. I have no respect for him either as he don't know what is happening most of the time. Sad to say for a guy with many years of experience behind his back he is quite pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home