Sunday, February 08, 2009

Diploma Story (Part 4)

I guess this time I will blog about my friends who were with me during my days in JMTI. I would really thank everyone of them for their friendship that we have till today. My classmates especially KK and HP (not handphone :P )really help me out when I was there in my studies and also my assignments. I still remember there was once when there was some issue between KK and the rest and she really was down, she still help me out and I was really shocked as I thought she didn't want to talk to me too. HP was shock that sh(KK) still help me but she didn't even talk to HP even though they were room mates. We really did a lot of things together. I will still remember the day we went for Penang Half Marahton, we went out to check the throwing of orange into the Penang Sea (we didnt see that though), makan trip to Bkt Tambun and Juru, going to pasar malam, our dinners at different shops in different housing estates,

JMTI 2003 Batch Hall Of Fame
  1. CK
  2. TC
  3. EK
  4. Me
  5. Fatty
  6. ST
  7. HS
  8. TC
  9. KK
  10. HP
  11. PY
  12. HT
  13. Henry

Those Who Didn't Finish
  1. SG
  2. Jason
  3. A Few More, Cannot remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home