Monday, February 09, 2009

Chinese New Year

What was CNY for me this year? Nothing much. I didn't even take any off during CNY as I wanted to go back on Wednesday to clear my work but that didn't really work out :P We had our reunion dinner on Saturday at Cambell Complex @ Rainbow Palace. Food there is not bad. This time we had our reunion with different people as we open it up to my mum's boss (the aunty I help with her laptop), 2 church people (Pastor Juludin and Freddy), my sister, kevin and baby. It was really fun to eat together after church.

Sunday reunion dinner was mamak food (yeah really). We didn't really know what to eat so we just ate simple food. Monday was just a normal day with a couple of cousins coming to visit and it was also rest day for me. Tuesday was another lepak day but this time my mum's friends from her CG came and visit in the evening. It was really nice to see them once again after a while. One of the aunty has a very pretty daugther too :P At night we had dinner with Uncle Lam and Aunty Esther, my sister, kevin and baby .

On Wednesday, I spend most of my time in office with a little bit of games, reading newspapers, reading articles and just lazing around. I only started to work at around 5pm + on doing some of the daily task that I will usually do. Thursday and Friday was not much different. On Thursday I work harder. Friday evening was hell. I had to go back to work till 1230am to try to fix a problem which was not my problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home