Friday, February 13, 2009

Not My Problem My Problem

Once again our BR friends complain that they cannot really access our system once again. And once again, here come the programmers asking me to follow them to check their network issue. The question is simple, why must I go when I am not doing network? I know I was there once and that doesn't mean I will have to go there again as my side now have a network guy whose job is to read comic, watch youtube, ultraman and etc etc. He is extremely free and most of the time he will only be into action when needed and when he is needed he buat bodoh which is so freaking good. I guess thats the reason why my boss don't really trust his judgement on stuff and he would rather come back to Nazrul, Mr Ng and me.

Anyway I will see if I would like to go. But I BET 100% that it is not my issue. I bet the solution that I gave them last time was not applied by BR yet. One thing for sure it is not for me to follow up either as it is not my work to follow up on other stuff which is NOT related to me. I have too many stuff to handle on my hands and adding extra job will actually just slow me down. Even now I get the trainee to do my work so that I wont be so left behind. I'm actually trying to keep them not so bored too with some task. I don't have the time to teach them either and when I ask them to learn them self, they ask me what is there to learn? Boy in IT there is so much to learn. you just need to find the stuff that you would really want to do. Anyway stay tune to if I did go to BR side again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home