Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Good Show

Watch a show on CNBC on how the world was so caught up with cheap loans / mortgage and etc. I guess without naming the county, you will know which country is it. When I watch that show, I believe that they dont even have a single cent of savings and even they cannot even pay up $14K of their money on the items that they have purchase (swimming pool, renovation to their house and etc). If its me, I will save up my money before spending on the item needed but they were different. They wanted the item, get loans and they could never pay back the loans as the loans came back extremly high. It shows one thing and one words which is GREED. There is no such thing as getting fast cash back and etc. Its like even a daily event in our newspapers that people are cheated with their savings because they wanted some thing big in return. Let me tell you all one thing. Nothing comes easy and there won't be even easy money. If there is the whole world will be rich but guess what? We won't be and dont get yourself caught and don't ever be greedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home