Thursday, February 19, 2009

Le Tour De Langkawi

Alamak, the other day it was a madness day. It was really jam on Friday as the cycling event started off in Curve in Damansara Perdana. When I left from my house and start to enter those roads that I take to office, I was wondering why on earth there are so many cars. When I read the Petronas in PJ, I saw LDP NOT MOVING @ ALL. I was really shocked. 1st thing I thought was a MAJOR ACCIDENT some where. So I turn on my radio, I turn off from LDP and headed to another direction which I know wont be that jam. It was a major gamble but it is really worth it all as I manage to reach ss2, head on to chow yang housing estate and head off to my office area. That was when I heard that the cycling event was in curve. I was then wondering why on earth they didn't notify people the day before or even days before over the news / papers / other type of media? I believe many many people got caught in the jam. At one point, I even heard that Eastin Hotel has been a stand still for nearly an hour! But I thank God I am working in PJ and I manage to find my way out even though I was a little late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home