Monday, March 02, 2009

I Really Hate Programmers

I have to admit, I truly hate programmers (certain still ok), most of them actually piss me off A LOT. Worst set of programmers are from Silverlake. They really don't know what they are doing and they have no idea the crap they will head when they do some of the changes that they have never ever tested or done half way only. What I hate is when the mistake of the programmers are always on my friends shoulders or even our shoulders. I feel that is unfair. When the programmers make like a major mistake, they can always run away. Its just the same story as in AEON. Last time those stupid programmers system had some problem and the program cause their main system to be down till 11am, the programmers just walk off the hook!

What I hate is when there is a policy, the programmers cannot follow and when they know they hit the dead wall against me, they will just run to my boss and cry to him and my boss will ask me to help them. What on earth is this? I mean when I do my work, I do it with NO NONSENSE. I stand with what I know is correct and what is also written in the policy. I know I have challenge quite many programmers in my life in SL. Guess what programmers? While I am still there, I will make sure that your life is so hard till you will never forget me. To me programmers are just like pondan. They write crap emails, they push the blame on others when its all their fault. The best part they love to CC the emails to every one to show that we are the bad people. Guess what? We will get back to you really soon and when we fire our 100% artilary, the damage will be big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home