Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Head On With Many Stuff

Unsure why even though I try to do my best I am still lacking in some place in my life. Don't really know why I still can't catch up with my work. I don't think I am slacking in anyway in office. One thing I know I have a lot of things to do and even with a couple of OT's thrown here and there I still cannot finish it. It only gets a little better but yet the next day the rest will come back.

I guess now I cannot be such a busy body anymore. Other's job will no longer be my job. I need to focus really hard on my side as it is still a lil messy once a while. But I guess cleaning process is a daily process and its hard to always be clean all the time.

This week itself, I have to prepare for 2 more projects. New projects for the year and it will be quite hard especially for me a 1 man show doing ID's, making sure office is ok and a lot more. I guess from now onwards, I need to be more hardworking and if there is a need to always do OT to earn more money and also to make sure my work is up the level. I guess there is no turning back but heading on to a different level all together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home