Sunday, March 08, 2009

Chilis

Was at Chilis for the very 1st time in my life 2 weeks ago. To cut the long story short, the food that I ate was not that good and for the price that Mr Ng and I paid, we could have got the best if we went to eat at a Chinese restaurant. I paid around Rm48 for lunch that day and the bill came out to Rm90+. Since the food was nothing to shout about, I decided to really drink a lot as we paid a flat rate for the fruit juice. I drank 4 cups and decided to try all the different taste. But I could not drink guava and tomato juice anymore as I was too full. Maybe the meal that I ordered was not that good. So if you guys been to Chilis before, let me know what is the best there.

Reason why we went to 1U is because we didn't want to join a lunch celebration that was held at the development side. Lucky we didn't go as there was not enough food for my side. I am not sure why on earth the programmers are always so hungry at all times. Not only that, they whack our share too. As once I face the same issue, I didn't want to kena it twice. So lucky I escape, but the UTAR dudes have to go and eat at 888 as there was no food left for us. Even when my boss went there, there was no food for him too. Sad but true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home