Saturday, January 13, 2007

Today

Today I did a lot of exercise. In the morning I went to Taman Tun Park with Turtle (you know who you are: P). We started off by walking 1 round and after finishing the 1 round I started to run around the park. It was good time of running after quite a couple of days without exercise. The last exercise that I did was on Sunday when I went to Bukit Kiara hill.

Turtle is really slow when walking. I got to keep on telling turtle faster faster all the time. But turtle cannot walk fast. But when turtle see monkey, turtle is scared. Haha :P At the last round turtle ask me to go 1 more round. I agreed that’s only if turtle runs. So I gave turtle a head start and when turtle was tired and was walking I started to take off. Turtle was shocked when I was walking beside turtle adi. So I let turtle rest and I told turtle to run after a while and I told turtle if turtle walk, turtle will have to walk back home to DJ. Turtle was scared :P Turtle did walk and I gave only 3 chances and if turtle finish the chance and walk turtle must walk home. At the last 20meters I challenge turtle to the finish line. Turtle Lost!!!

After running I went and play badminton. Had 5/6 games but I lost all. I could not really run as I felt my leg muscle sore and I knew if I push it too much I will get muscle pull. In the end I got muscle pull on both the legs when I was playing badminton. I lost is also because I could not run to return some shots that I could normally return.

Church today was about giving to the Dream Center. It was a giving weekend and the church hopes to get around 5.2million in the weekend. Honest I feel it is a big figure and it might take a long time to collect even 5.2 mill. Shows that I got lack of faith huh? Well I still remember lixia told me to have faith and God will provide. I believe that God is going to provide for every single person to give to the DreamCenter. I wish I can give more. But I know I am not that rich and my pay in office is also just ok for a fresh grad. But I told God, every month I will pledge a certain amount to give to DreamCenter. I guess by end of the month I will have to give what I have pledge in advance. It’s going to be quite a large sum of money. I believe once the church is build, the church will be used to the best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OI!!! LOL! ya laarr.. turtle laaa.. but who won in the story.. turtle won over the rabbit k!!! you run like rabbit ni!

Thanks for the walk though :)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

turtle loose....looser :P

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home