Monday, January 01, 2007

Blessed New Year

The other day when I was coming back home from some where, I saw 4 men sitting on horses on my street. I was coming head to head with them. They were actually policeman. I was shocked as I read in the newspapers that policeman around the country are trying to use bicycles and horses in other states and not in Selangor. Boy was those horses big. Maybe those horses needed some exercise so they were brought around to ronda Damansara Jaya. The only thing I didn’t have was a camera phone. If I had one, I would have taken the picture and post it together with this post.

Well I am 95% ok after my food poisoning. But my body is extremely weak. I was in church yesterday and I wanted to help those who didn’t have sits by carrying chairs inside church. There was a 2 chairs stack with each other and I even cannot lift the chair up. I only could manage to carry 1 chair. That was how weak I was yesterday. Today I am feeling better. Not stronger a lot but better. Church was quite ok yesterday. Felt like a normal celebration as it was 1 half hour only or 2 hours. But it was really fast. Many people in church till the overflow was pack to the max. I bet next year we will NOT have the same problem once again.

Today I got some things done. I went to get a new modem for my mum’s friend (see previous post). I got paid by my mum’s friend but I guess I will not even get a single cent out of it. Honest I think it is not fair. I work damm hard on that pc and I don’t even get paid? I heard people even charge for fixing or troubleshooting other people pc. I was in her house nearly 2 hours setting up stuff that I could not set up the other day. Internet was slow as it is using dialup. So I had to update the antivirus, install some stuff for Firefox (my own use if need to troubleshoot next time) and some updates here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home