Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Today is Christmas day. Want to start off by wishing everybody a Blessed Christmas.

Woke up around 9am today as the person we ask to wash house came today. So I woke up, sat in my computer room for a while and I started to on my pc and went online to read The Star newspaper. Then while I was reading, LiXia pm me on msn and we chat about different things. This gal, once in UK forgets her own country. She doesn’t even know that our own country flooded. So I told her some latest happening and updated her here and there. At 1015am it was time to go to church.

Today weather was freaking hot. Lixia told me UK is freaking cold and she misses the sun. I told her I wish the weather will be like Genting Highlands weather. Yeah today was really hot.

Church was good. To the violin player, I really salute u. man u can really play the violin so well. She played 5 songs so well. She was accompanied by her sister on the piano which was really good. Church was PACK!!! Well we won’t have this problem next year when we are in the Dream Center. Actually I offered my services as an usher as I saw most of the ushers like never walk around or do their duty nicely. But I was not in formal clothes so they told me they had enough ushers.

After church I came back and sleep. Tired. Then woke up then ate lunch at 330pm and at 6pm was in my mum’s friends house for dinner again. Was there to fix their computer as there were some problems faced by them. Now I am back home…………..

The best thing is, tomorrow I don’t have to work. So happy. Tomorrow is my off day. Thank God for that. I guess that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home