Sunday, December 17, 2006

Couple of Days Activity

Today is Sunday. Tomorrow I start work already. Well all I can do now is pray for my moral paper that I will at least get a C.

Yesterday I did nothing much at home. Went to play badminton in the morning, went to have my hair cut and went to get my new saddle for my A&L guitar. Decided to get a new saddle as I want to keep the original saddle and try to lower the new saddle for easier playing capability. So I lowered the new saddle and it is a lot easier to play and those from the 7-15th fret are easier to play too. Actually I am trying to make the saddle low so that it will be like the Maton guitars which have very easy playing capability. You don’t even need to use a lot of strength to press the string. Just a light touch will do. So when u get a new guitar and you want to access those end frets, just lower your saddle.

The sad thing that happened is my DVDROM decided to die today. It refuses to read anymore cds or dvd. I hardly use the dvdrom too. I only use it when I need to rip music cd to mp3 or even burn other cds. But now I need to get a new dvdrom. Not only do I need to buy a dvdrom, I need CDR, the plastic that cover the cd any many more stuff. All this again come with a cost. I guess my pay will go into buying these things.

I guess that is all for my update for this couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home