Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dont have title

I started to post some of the DUMC notes which are the old old ones. But I dont really have it all so I will only post what I really have. There will be more to come when I have the time.

This sunday, I will be playing the guitar for the Street Ministry Christmas Celebration. I am practicing really hard, but there are some songs which still I am not really good at, but I am really trying my very best to make it on time by this sunday not to be perfectionist, but at least no mistakes.

Moral exam is coming soon too. It is on the 15 th of Dec. I will be starting work on the 18 December which is so freaking fast. Do pray for me people. Thanks

2 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

All de best for your playing for Street Ministry, bro!! :) You can do it. I have faith in you. Just do Your best as You glorify & praise His Name ya!

1:12 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks yeah.....

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home