Monday, December 04, 2006

Felt Being Used

Yesterday was the ushering thanks giving dinner at Dr Tham. It was a wonderful outing in his house in sieramas. His house is 4 stories high. His house is a palace. His house took 3 years to draw and 3 years to be build. One part of his house had musical instruments in it. Electric guitar, classical guitar, semi acc guitar, electronic piano, drums and speakers. The only thing I don't have is pictures of his house. Thanks Dr Tham for the dinner.

The part of felt being use was when my mum's friend ask me to burn cd's for her. She told me she don't have CD burner at home which I totally doubt as her son is working in the IT line and her younger son has good computers and she don't have a cd burner? Anyway I took the cd's and burn for her but when I was burning the cd's I felt as if I was being use by her. I did ask my friend about it and my friend say "maybe she really don't have a cd burner" or "her son is busy". Well that lady will be paying me for my cd's that I use to burn her cd's.

After burning her cd's I ran out of cd's, my marker to mark cd ink nearly finish and the plastic that I use to put the cd's nearly finish. I guess it is time I restock my stuff once again. I guess the last time I bought empty cds is nearly 2 years ago. I don't really burn that much this days. If there is a need to pass files over, I usually will use CDRW or DVDRW.

Am I being used or not? The answer is out there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home