Saturday, November 25, 2006

I HATE CATS

As from my previous blog I wrote on how I scare cats and torment them. But this time the house behind is feeding cats and the cats come and meow at around 2,4 and 6am. I am a really light sleeper and when it meow I will wake up. Not only that, the cat is too free and every cat that comes by it will want to fight with the Cat. I really hate 1 cat which has a big head and it is quite furry. I guess it seems like road 22/12 is his or her road and he always fight with other cats. Today when I saw that cat, I wanted to run my car over it but it ran away. Honest one day I will really hantam this cat up the wall once I get my hands on it. At times I wish I had a snipper gun. I want to shoot the cat when they are not looking. Sounds cruel huh? But I don't care. I really hate cats!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home