Monday, November 20, 2006

My Sister Wedding Part 5

Well people, this is a continual part of my sister's wedding. If you all want to get married next time and you want people to help out, you need to have a list of what is need to be done and you need to communicate with people by giving them briefing or even meeting with the whole team of people you selected to help you.

I had a wedding last Saturday and boy it was quite bad. Everything was not done and overall the wedding sucks and there was a lot of war in the wedding. There was no planning on who was going to do what and there were no instructions at all for the whole thing. The war was cause by an uneducated person. This person always wants people to stand behind her and when ever she gets angry those who are behind her backs will get the scolding. This person kept on scolding my sister and shouting at her and I don't like people to overstep the border.

And to those who wants to get married at a 5 Star Hotel on the way to Sg Besi Highway, please don't go there. The Food sucks, the place sucks and overall it major suck. The aircond was not working and when we complain they told us that they were looking into it when they did nothing. There are a lot more stories to this wedding I attended, but I shall not say too much. If You all are not sure which hotel is it, let me know and I will Tell you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home