Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Moral Exam + Work

Well I guess most of you know that I failed my moral exam last time. So my moral exam is coming soon which is on the 15th December. I really want to pass the exam once and for all. This paper is the only paper which is keeping me in University.

As for a job, I have already secured a job in a company called AEON. I will be doing security and network. A special thanks to those who prayed for me to get the job. The interview was fine. No technical question at all. That is why I really need to pass my moral so I can go on with my working life. Do pray for me yeah as I put in my very best into my moral paper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man... All the best for the moral paper!! I believe if u study hard should be able to pass... I know how boring it is but no choice lar... Gambate!!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks pui fun..yeah need to study really hard and know my facts by my finger tips...it is boring subject...

wat i am doing now i study the easier part then only do the harder part :P

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home