Sunday, November 26, 2006

Got Tag

Part 1: On the Outside
Name: Jason (not in IC) Teo Jin Teik
Birth Date: 19 May 198*
Current status: Single
Eye Color: Don't really know
Hair Color: Black???
Righty or Left: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Part 2: On the Inside
Your Heritage: Hokkien, Foo Chow, HokChiah (Foochow and hokchiah nearly same,tone diff)
Your Fear: Not Earning enough or even my future
Your Weaknesses: Discipline, Self-Control, Temper (at times)
Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni, Hawaiian Supreme

Part 3: Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: "What time is it now?"
Your bedtime: 12am
Your most missed memory: My childhood , Sec school/college and uni friends I had in my life

Part 4: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke.
McD or Burger King: Both
Single or Group Dates: Hardly go dates. So see how in the future
Adidas or Nike: Nike.
Lipton Tea or Nestea: NesTea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappucino or Coffee: Cappucino. Don't drink coffee.

Part 5: Do You...
Smoke: Nope. Made a promise as a school runner last time not to smoke.
Curse: Depends. Depends on who overstep the border. But curse is not good.

Part 6: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Did take a sip of wine 2 weeks ago. Don't drink at all actually.
Gone to the mall: 1U, Tesco??
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: Not really sushi, it is those that u can find in Jaya Jusco which cost rm1-rm1.50 each
Dyed your hair: Never (parents think i am budak bermasalah)

Part 7: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Never
Changed who you were to fit in: Not really sure about that.

Part 8: Marriage
Age you're hoping to be married:With my pay, i think i will need to wait many years before getting married.

Part 9: In A Guy/Girl
Best Eye Color: Doesn't really matter.
Hair Color: Doesn't really matter.
Short or Long Hair: Long

Part 10: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: Typing this tagged thing.
1 hour ago: Eating in kepong and shopping in tesco.
4.5 hours ago: Watching TV
1 month ago: Studying
1 year ago: Studying!

Part 11: Finish The Sentence
I love: kids and people who matter to me most.
I feel: Really sleepy
I hate: my hair getting itch
I hide: What I think ppl dont really understand about me at times.
I miss: things that i really did well last time and also to people who left the earth to be at a better place.
I need: God, my family & friends.

Part 12: Tag 5 People
1.Anyone
2.Anyone
3.Anyone
4.Anyone
5.Anyone

1 Comments:

Blogger Jadelyn said...

hmmm $ should not be a limitation. If the person loves u, you all will work tog to cough out the needed $ - why, because $ is never enough and how much is enough?
Making $, work/ career is to a large extend not an acceptable excuse.
Sharing from a girls point of view.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home