Saturday, November 25, 2006

True or Untrue

I feel at times when your friend is angry or upset for certain reasons (taken advantage in friendship or other reason), they will kind of shoot u back in a not nice way or even kind of like blame you. I think it is bad to blame others for what is happening to you. Honest I know what it is like being taken advantage by people. Boy it sucks. That is why I was bitter last time and I decided not to really care for people anymore and I even say the same thing which is care for selected people only. Actually well it still stays the same. Some people I don't really bother about anymore. Some people I just drop them a sms once a while just for fun but after a while I just drift away. I guess in the end we cannot be too nice to everybody. There is a limit towards everything that we do. I know as Christians we need to be nice to people but there is a need for Wisdom in doing all things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home