Thursday, December 14, 2006

I Miss Cutting Fruits

Last time when I was working part time in FREO / Juiceworks I complain a lot as I have to cut a lot of Fruits or can I say I cut fruits for 8 hours every time. This made me angry and the pay was nothing to shout about. IF there is such thing as pay against the strength that you use, really it is not worth it at all.

But now at times I miss cutting fruits. I wish I can go back and work a couple of hours just to cut fruits. I guess most of you all know that my nickname is also cutter boy as the amount of fruits that I cut last time in a single day is madness. For more information on how many fruits I cut, you got to go back to my old blog which is


http://babyrock.blogdrive.com/archive/cm-12_cy-2006_m-12_d-12_y-2006_o-170.html

All the stories are there. I wish when I start work I can do some part time on the Sunday. Working a couple of hours will be fine too. But I don't think I can as my work place told me I am on call most of the time which is sucky :( I wish I can do part time as I really wish to contribute more towards Dream Center


While I was there, I got many good friends who work really hard to make FREO and Juiceworks a better place to work in. We really added fun and at the same time work to always reach our targets for the day. Not only did we have fun, but all of us left the place nearly the same time as each other as there were some issues from pay to other personal commitment. When we left we created our own company name called FreoWorks




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home