Thursday, December 07, 2006

Worst Services

Well to those who stay in Damasara Jaya, the post office here works like turtle. Without fail they work really slowly when it is peak and non peak time. I am not sure why but I guess those who pay your bills there will know why.

As for the Telekoms in Damansara Utama, their services sucks too. The other day I was there to complain about my TM NET dialup bill that i have already terminated 3 years ago and they told me 3 years ago that I don't need to pay anything anymore. That was in 2003. In 2004, I went again to tell them that I receive a letter asking me to pay their rm24 fee. I then went and fill up another form and submit the form and they told me everything is settled. This year 2006, they send me a RED WARNING letter asking me to pay up the rm24 and told me that I will be brought to court if i don't pay up.

When I was there, I waited for nearly 1 hour 20minutes before it was my turn. Man the staff there work like they are playing the fool. They type with 1 Finger from each hand, they don't even have the form in their counter and they will need to walk around to get the form for their customer. Then once their printer ran out of paper to print, they will go to their store room and take around 30 pieces of paper for the printer. As their printer is network printer there will be many other printing from the same machine and they still can take so few papers. When it was my turn I was angry and the person there like sounded me saying "why are you so angry now? I am attending to your case now". I could have blasted him in front of him but I didn't want too. It will be a major embarrassment for him. Then when he showed me the form I told him angrily that I filled this form 2 times last time. He told me to fill it up again. I just did it.

Now I guess you all know why our country can't go far as we have people that work like NOT SURE WHAT, always take so much bribe and create nothing but problem for our nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home