Thursday, January 04, 2007

Work Work

As I was working today, my boss email me task that I need to complete. Man I got like 9 task to be completed by March. Actually 4 tasks I need to finish by this month which has scattered dates which is on the 10th, 15th and 2 tasks by the 31st. in February I got a few more tasks to finish and in March I got a few task to finish too. The task that I need to complete by January some I haven’t even start. The only task that worries me is the policy and procedures that I need to create from scratch. After reading the email from my boss, I started to make phone calls that I needed to make and emailing people that I need to email to get all my information.

I guess the task that I am going to start doing tomorrow will take me days to complete and that’s IF the HR department gives me the list of names early in the morning. If they give me late noon then it will take me longer time to finish. From tomorrow onwards, I really need to focus on my job. I guess my so call honeymoon is going to be cut short starting tomorrow.

Life has been ok, but I actually hope to learn really fast and I can catch up with those who are there for a long time. Once I can catch the entire concept, I can start looking for another job soon as this job is actually hindering me from serving my very best in church. I guess I might stay put in this company for 1 half years or maybe 2 years. That depends on how fast I can learn and also the economy of the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home