Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Today

Today is my last day of my break. So what was I up to today? Well I went to church at 530am for church morning prayer. It was good. But find it really hard to focus in the 1st 15minutes. After that it was ok. Then I came back and sleep till around 1015am. Woke up and had to send my aunty to her sister’s place in DU and I then got back and played a round of CNC game.

I actually played game till around 1pm ++. Then I went out for a while again. At 3pm I ate my lunch and I was chatting with liz. Then she invited me over to baby sit with her 2 kids. 1 boy at around 4 yrs and 1 girl at 10. When I was there, they were watching CARS. So I watch the show a while and it was quite fun. The lilboy was cute and his English so hard to understand. The other girl is studying in a private school near KJ. I forgot to ask both of the kids name. The lilboy then had to go home and we started to watch “Mean Girls”. I think it is not a good show to show kids who are 10 or less or more. A lot of xrated words a kid can learn from that show. Not only that, the way they act wahlah I am lost of words: P

Then I help liz to do some of her computer stuff and later we were playing guitar as I needed her to help me with some songs intro. She thought me the intro and when I got back I forget the intro. The reason is my strumming style is different from hers. Since we are not pro, we only know 1 strumming style. When liz was playing and we did the song “You Alone” and she sang and I did the so called backup / different voice it sounded nice. I could feel suddenly God was there in our midst. I know when you are really giving your all towards worship, he will touch u and make u in tears (at times, not always)

So what did I really achieve today? Nothing much but I did get to enjoy myself as today was rest day and I got to kacau liz a lot in her house: P

2 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

Heahah nice hoh come to my house ;P

Come be exposed to more movies at my house! Very nice one!!!

The kid was cute ritee? XD I wantttt.... LOL!


Nwayz, hope u had a good day. Me tired. Take care bro!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah nice house then got aircond so cozy :P

be expose to movies? hmmmmm not really good idea :P teach all bad stuff wan

the boy was cute, wish his english was better...gal abit shy...dont knw wat to talk to her also

yeah im tired too....tmr working some more..lagi worst

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home