Sunday, January 07, 2007

School Of Leadership Level 1 (SOL 1)

Today I graduated from SOL Level 1. Got to Boast A Bit My Cert and also the picture that was taken by my friend. I am actually half way thru my SOL Level 2 and I plan to finish my Level 2 by this year. Actually I don't have much more to do. I need to read 4 books, attend 1 seminar, finish my Basic Doctrine Level 2 and Beatitudes. It seems quite a lot too :P Thanks to all who congratulated me whether online or sms. I hope to see more people from DUMC (Young & Old) to graduate from SOL Level 1, 2 and 3.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jason :) Continue to grow in Christ!

8:38 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks Jinny...will try to grow even more this year..

9:38 PM  
Blogger starlightliz said...

Congrats bro!! Woohooo! I'll grad from both SOLS after i get back from Aussieland yeah!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

sure or not..why dont u do all 3 :P im tryin to clear level 2 by this year but i a bit malas ler..aih..

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home