Thursday, January 11, 2007

LRT

I take the LRT to office every single day and there are quite a lot of stuff that I see and hear when I am on the train. Check out 2 of the comments

“When the train is not there, all the passengers are so good, but when the train arrives they change to mad people”

“Hey stop pushing la, the train is tight already”

There is this person who lines up in kelana jaya lrt station and always plays soduku when she is waiting for the train. Without fail she will play that game every single day. Honest even though my friend explains that game to me so many times, I still don’t understand how the game works. I know that you will need to find the numbers and put it in correct placing.

2 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

Sudoku... i've got no patience to sit down and do that thing! takes hours man! Later my butt pain.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

i dont faham sodoku at all la..aih..weird game

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home