Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Worship Online

One of the days, saw Lydia Lim online and was chatting with her. Since I just finish playing for my parents cg, I decided to go on playing the same song again. This time invited her to sing along with me which she DIDNT! :P But anyway it was really nice to be able to do vocals that night. The song that I sang was 'Be Still For the Presence Of The Lord' which was sang by Patrick Leong in one of the prayer sessions quite some time back and I manage to catch how he did the song to be so nice.

When I was playing for my mum cg, I manage to do things like Patrick did but cannot be really heard as their cg was really giving their all in their worship which was GOOD! Anyway I gave Lydia Lim all the 3 verse of the songs and after that she clap. Below is the chat with me and her

Jason : BTW the song nice or not jz now?
Jason : vocals nice or not?
Lydia : hehe
Lydia : nice
Lydia : I don't mind having online worship session with you

*some parts removed coz not important*

Jason : So how many marks will you give me out of 10?
Lydia : erm, I will give 8.

Now the point is not about the marks, but I am starting to think, hey why not encourage people who I know where ever they are with God's song. I know there is nothing much I can do, (especially when people are down) but with worship God hears and God is able to see the person heart. I will not do because people want to hear my vocals, but let it be a good time of praise and worship with God :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home