Sunday, May 03, 2009

Diploma Story Part 7

After my final exam for year 1 sem 1, which the last paper was maths (If I am not wrong), Fatty and I went to butterworth bus station. Our last paper was in the morning and we decided to zoom straight to the bus stop as some of our other mates will be having another paper in the noon. We actually pack our bags and nearly all the students brought bags to exam halls as everyone wanted to go home after exam as it was the last day of exams! *YEY*

We waited for the 513 bus that will take us to Butterworth, but waiting for that bus is really long time. But in the end the bus did come and we manage to reach butterworth at around 1150pm and our original ticket was at 2/3pm. We went to the counter and I notice there was a bus at 12pm which was superb! Then I asked what bus is that and they told me we had to add extra a couple of bucks for that bus which I didn't mind as it was an executive coach! Not only that, they told me only my friend and I was the passenger of the bus which was double superb!

We change our tickets and boarded the bus feeling so happy as if the bus belongs to us! But we didn't do much in the bus. In the end we slept nearly all the way as it was after exam time we were really tired. I only woke up for pea break and another time was when sleep was already enough. Bus was really comfy at that time too. I guess with 2 people on the bus, the company would surely rugi :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home