Tuesday, April 28, 2009

SMS Very Slow On SE

I have been a proud owner of my SEk810i. Till today I don't have much problems with it. I guess it is because I hardly use it too. Even when there are sms that comes in to my hp and its from 012, I will reply back using Internet sms which is faster as I am just typing on a keyboard rather than on the hp. I really have no idea why I type so slow on a SE. Weird!! :P (without dictionary)

ANYWAY,

The other day I brought my dad to get a handphone as his old phone does not ring when it is in general mode. Got him a new Nokia 3110 classic and it is quite a big phone. Buttons are big and there is a 1.3MP cam on it too. So as usual I will need to experiment on the handphone before teaching my dad and I found that I can sms faster on Nokia (without dictionary).

Why I don't use dictionary? Coz till today, I don't understand how it works! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home