Tuesday, April 21, 2009

David Pawson - Unlocking The Bible

Was there to listen to what he has to say on Saturday about unlocking the bible. But before that, I have to thank DUMC as they gave me the book last year on a Sunday when Lydia Lim was there visiting the church as someone was going to get baptize. The book was pass to me by Mike Foo as a gift for serving in a ministry. It was actually Unlocking The Bible BOOK! When I got the book, there was so many pages in it and it is like a dictionary. I open to the last page of the book whihc has around 1500+ pages. I even remembered I showed the book to Liz Lee as she was there.

ANYWAY,

David Pawson teaching on unlocking the bible in DUMC was nearly the same as his book. In the evening, He was preaching on Easter message and boy does he know his facts really well. The way he put his facts and how he explain the stuff to us is really shocking. For a guy who is 80years old, his mind is still very sharp.

In final words, his session was worth going. Not many people turn up for the morning session, but in the evening it was pack. I guess it is due to people from Sunday came over on Saturday to listen to him. Ushering on Saturday was not easy too, but everything was under control


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home