Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spoilt With Choices Of Foam Bath

Ever since I was studying in my diploma days, I decided to use foam bath as it was easier to bath. I didn't really like to use soap to bath as after a while the soap will loose its soapiness (bar soap) after some time.

Well back in December, I decided to go shopping for foam bath as I knew that this will be the time to catch on the cheap sale. I manage to buy 2 different type of foam bath from Guardian and when I got back my mum told me the foam bath in the toilet can be used too which is double thumbs up for me. One of the days when I was in Tesco, I saw the foam refill and it was really cheap and I decided to buy another 3 / 4 packets. I guess you guys must be really wondering whats up with this guy and he must be such a freak. Yeah I guess so. I found out I got another bottle of foam bath from my cousin which is orange flavor.

With so many choices, I guess my foam bath will take quite some time to finish and it will take some time before I replenish my stock once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home