Saturday, April 11, 2009

HSM Training

Was attending HSM training the other day in KL Sentral. It was my 1st time in KL Sentral and it was really confusing how to get to the hotel. I was 1st lost in KL Sentral itself. Had to walk around to find where is the exit towards the hotel :P After I found the exit, I walk to the hotel and at the signboard, it pointed Meridian + Hilton to head the same place which was the lobby of the hotel. When I went to that place, I didn't see any lobby. I was wondering if the signs were playing tricks on me. There were no people at the place I was standing. Next I saw 2 lifts, so I decided to press to take the lift up. Over there only I saw that I need to go to level then only I will see the lobby :P

When I came out of the lift, that is where they broke down to Hilton Hotel and Meridian Hotel entrance. And when I walk into Hilton I was like "WOW". It was a nice hotel. As I was walking then I saw my fav car at the hotel lobby. It was like a double wow to me on that same day.

Front Logo


Skyline R36

That's Me

1st Session of training was really boring as they were tryin to intro us to all their products. As I was sitting behind, I could see many people yawning and shaking their heads like in disbelieve the session was that bad. I too was bored. Nearly slept as the day before I came back late from work as I knew I will be away from training. At 10am it was tea which was good food and at 1045am class started once again. This time it was more intresting which I really like as it is about configuring HSM. At 11am the best part happen. My friend (CK) came in! I was like so shocked but I was happy coz I have a mate with me for the training.

At 12pm was lunch time and lunch was GOOD! My friend and I started off with the main meal and we went to collect our soup at the same time. But the weird thing is usually soup bowls for people to take the shop was so high! Even at my height I have trouble to see how much soup is left (no kidding). Anyway we were served soup and it tasted quite good. After our main meal, we head back to eat what we didnt have the 1st round which is vegetables..I guess I will list down what I had during lunch.

  1. White Rice
  2. Kuay Teow Mee
  3. Chicken (really soft and no bones)
  4. Lamb (extremely tender)
  5. Salmon Fish (cooked)
  6. Soup
  7. Salmon Fish (raw)
  8. Vegetables
  9. Sotong & Prawns (seafood)
  10. Choco Cake
  11. Strawberry Cake
  12. Tasted a lil of my friends cheese cake
  13. Fruits
  14. Tea

Anyway I bet my friend enjoyed the lunch as much I did. It was really nice and the taste was good. Lamb and chicken was really tender all the way. We ate and talk about different type of things and it was really cool to share our work experience with each other as my friend is a programmer. After lunch(2pm) my friend sat with me and we were really bored when the HSM hit some error that the guy who was invited to teach us could not solve it. Then it was tea time again at 3pm! Then we had tandoori chicken and prawn roll, tea and a fruit kind of cocktail. Then it was back to the hall again and this time was lucky draw for the last 5 prize. As it was not serious time anymore, I kept on mentioning my frineds name for the prize. Check out coversation as below


JT : CK, CK,CK,
Giat (Trainer) : *Calls out another name*
JT : CK, CK, CK (another prize)
Giat (Trainer) : *Calls out another name*
JT : CK, CK, CK (another prize)
Giat (Trainer) : Teo Jin Teik
JT : *Looking shocked at my friend*
CK : *SHocked too* *later he laugh*
Giat (Trainer) : Teo Jin Teik (calls Again)
JT : Still in shock but went to get my prize

It was so classic how that happen. But thank God for the experience of HSM training, the lunch, skyline car that I saw, the laptop bag that I got in lucky draw, for a stress ball, diary and most of all that my friend was there :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home