Thursday, April 02, 2009

When You Don't Plan

Was having a chat with a couple of friends when a friend suddenly said this. He just do what ever is thrown to him and he is just a do'er. People tell him to do he do. Then he does not believe in planning as its like useless when you dont achieve it.

I honestly was really shocked to hear what he said. If people don't plan, people plan to fail. But I guess this is not his concept. But at times the question he ask which is regarding planning is really weird and he wonders about things not happening.

But to me plan is a framework for a person's life. Even with plans, I honestly am worried if I can even achieve those plans. But at least with a plan we can benchmark our life and we will know if we are heading / doing the right thing at the right age. I feel without a benchmark in life we are living a life which has no purpose and we just let the day go by day without thinking about the future. I feel it will be dreadful when we are at 40 years old people will still tell us do this and that and etc. I believe at a young age we are to be control of our own life and start to make decisions using our own head and we can even get our parents to help us out to make the correct decision as at a younger age we are not all knowing and not with full experience.

So are plans vital? I have to say YES it is. What say you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home