Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So Many Choices

I was in tesco on Sunday and I was looking thru some of the drinks product from coffee, tea and other stuff. We as human are considered lucky as there are so many different products in the market and the different pricing. Not only that, the taste will be different too. It actually reminded me of last year when my parents were away for holiday and I was in Tesco to shop for food.
But the thing is with so many choices, we at times see a lot of stars as we don't know what we would like to try to buy. Example is like maggi mee, there are diff brands and all brands come out with chicken flavour! But I think maggi mee all taste the same. Haha.
In overall, in our life, daily we need to make choices. IF we don't make any choices, we wont know what we want. Not only that, we have to make a mistaken then only we will know what is the best for us or what is our preference next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home