Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chat With Adrian

Just when you guys thought girls talk a lot on hand phone, guess what? My friend and I chat so much the other day till my friends batt went down! We chat for nearly 1 half hours about Aeon and Silverlake and by the way he tells me, it seems AEON is beyond redemption. Its like all about politics in that office. But one part I would like to hightlight his chat with me is as below.

Adrian : That fella (TGS) suddenly come and comment and ask why I am against her. I know la that he and she now very good friend but last time also he against her all the time.

JT : Who is he to come and tell you / question you if you are against her? Its not his problem at all.

Adrian : Correct, if he want to listen, listen but don't come and give comments coz he is not in my shoes.

JT : I agree (this is when it hit me that one of my friend love comment against me when not in my shoes).


Now the thing is this, If you are never in others shoes, don't comment about others situation as you don't have a single clue what the person is going thru. Don't think that you might be superior than others because you are not in our working life yet. When you work then you will know what I truly mean.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why you bother to talk so much and bark back on others that people do not in your shoes? Please shut up and don't knock on people's door and shit then! Don't you realise you are the one who start telling about how bad is your situation?

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

someone is feeling offended..so what you want me to do?say sorry to you?

looser

11:54 AM  
Blogger Huis said...

hahahah.. so daring ah you, anon, sound tch...

5:23 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

everyone has their rights to say something

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home