Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pre Project Implementation

Pre Project implementation was really tiring. I believe for nearly 3 weeks, I have been working OT every day. Not only that, I have to come back on Sunday's at times to work. Pre planning is really hard. Tough job. Need to get all the fundamentals ready (AS400, Windows Servers, Network connectivity, paper work and etc). Every one will have to play a part in pre project implementation as it is really important. Its like a body that needs every part of its organ to make sure the person is ok.

Pre Project implementation is never easy. Most of the time is when there are items are needed are not in place / not bought, company will expect miracles for items to drop from heaven or even try to recycle items to make sure things can work for the time and not worrying for the future. But I guess this time the project implementation I will be more in the picture as I really need to know what on earth the programmers are doing or else I will be fried from my boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home