Monday, March 16, 2009

Good Question & No Answers To It

Mum suddenly ask me a good question. Where are you (me) going to find money to buy a house? I could not answer that statement at all. I know houses this days are really madness. There is a house which is opposite me which is around 710K (nego). There is another house which is down the road which 520K (nego). Look at the pricing of the house. How are we normal wage people going to afford to pay the loan? My sister was telling me if the house is 710K, every month we will need to pay back at least 5K which is madness. If we are earning a lot its ok but we are not.

So where shall I find the money to buy my house? I really don't have any answer. I will need to work even harder now to find the money to be able to pay the down payment (as much as I can) before thinking about the rest. At times it is really scary to think about the future on where we will stay, what car I will drive and etc..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home