Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Replying On Getting Lazy To Chat

Actually what I mean is at times when I am tired or when I am in office and when ppl message me I might take a while to reply or at times really LONG TIME before I reply. My work really need me to do a lot of exercise which is walking into the server room, helping people out and also walking around to do my work. At times when I am physically and mentally tired, I don't really reply my chats too. Worst is when people talk crap with me about stuff which is really crappy. I can tolerate crap but make sure its not too much la.

But feel free to PM me coz I will still reply. Don't worry. But when it is office time at times I am not there so in advance, if its really slow reply, I say sorry 1st :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

jz delete them lar..I used to delete those crappy ppl who talks alot and self seeking all the time..can't be bothered about their craps..

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home