Sunday, April 05, 2009

1st Time In Tropicana City

Tropicana City Open not long ago. But today(Saturday) was my 1st time there. I was there early to buy fish. My mum actually drag me out of the bed to follow her there. I was actually very tired as I had a tiring day on Friday as most of the time I was standing up in office as we were all troubleshooting the servers.

Since it was my 1st time there, I knew roughly how to go but I wasn't that sure. But in the end we manage to find out way there. As usual I was still in Disney Land when I was there. I was still very blur as I was still really tired due to lack of rest. Just in case you guys don't know, Saturday and Sunday is my sleep in day to recover and prepare for the week. As I was in the fish section ,1 Indian kid started to smile at me. I return the smile but I was wondering in my mind, why this kid smile at me? In the end I remembered that I am wearing MU jersey and he was on his Liverpool that whack MU 4-1 about 2/3 weeks ago.

Anyway as I was there early, most of the shops were not open yet but from the look of Carrefour, the place look really compact. I guess this is due to lack of space in the area that's why things are really put side by side each other. Just in case none of you know, this mallthat they build was originally a "hutan". There were a lot of trees around the place that time and it was sealed. And when they started to chop down the trees, the residence there made a lot of noise as the trees there as they love to walk by that place as it was cooling and it provided shade and etc. But I guess this place wll try to provide the easiest shopping for people around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home