Monday, April 13, 2009

Walking And Blur

Was at Amcorp mall the other day and I was walking beside my dad at the entrance when I saw a small group of people (around 6/7, mixture of small kids and I guess YA). jumping up and down. But I was just walking as nothing was in my mind and I thought they were just kidding around which is quite normal in public area. Next thing I know my dad stop walking and he looked. When he stop I stop and look at my dad too. Then I turn and look at the small group and there I saw this other girl jumping again. Thats when I only decided to look up and I saw their balloon was up there.

JT : Allow me,
Girl : Ok,
JT : Jump and caught the balloon by its tail, pull it down and pass it to the girl
Whole Group : *THANK YOU* (quite loud)
JT : 'A little shock with the loud thank you', Welcome, smiled and walk off

I guess moral of story, don't just look the same level where you are walking, need to look up and down :P There was once more I was hit with this same situation in the Masjid Jamek LRT station. I was already @ the platform waiting for a train and I was really tired that day.

Visitor : Excuse me, does this train goes to KL Sentral / KJ (Unsure Which Station)
JT : I actually didnt hear him talking to me, brain was lost dont kwn where!
Visitor: Excuse me, does this train goes to KL Sentral / KJ (Unsure Which Station)
JT : This time I heard the question, then only I turn and look at him and said sorry, and I told him yes.

One more classic, same place in Masjid Jamek LRT Station, but different scene

Visitor : Excuse me do you speak English.
JT : Yeah I do
Visitor : Can this train bring us to KL Sentral?
JT : Yeah its 2 stops from here
Visitor : Thank You.


One more classic, this time with my sister. It took us around 10minutes to find each other

JM : I am waiting for you at the platform.
JT : Ok, came down to Masjid Jamek Platform and tired to find my sister but I could not find her
JT : Where are you sitting?
JM : Down here
JT : Went 2 rounds of the platform but cannot find my sister, so I decided to go upstairs to find her

JM: Why you so slow one *on the phone*
JT : I cannot find you so I went upstairs to find you *this time heading down to platform again*

*at this moment LRT pass by*

JT : Sis tell me what LRT train advert do you see now?
JM : *Told me another advert that was not the same as what I saw*
JT : Huh??? I see another advert. Look up at the sign board and tell me where are you now?
JM : Eh, Alamak Dang Wangi :P


Most of the this happens to me when I am in the lift. When the door opens I don't really look up at the number. I just walk out. So I guess we need to look up at where we are heading all the time.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home