Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Wedding Stuff

How old are you?
26 years old

Are you single?
Yes. Ready to consider a long term relationship next

In what age do you think you'll get married?
Depends on God.

Do you think you'll be marrying the person you are with now?
Not with anyone now

If not, who do you want to marry?
er………….???

Do you want a garden/beach or a traditional wedding?
Garden cannot as M’sia is hot then got weather problem, beach is hot.

Your ideal motive?
I believe that’s from Father. He knows the best for me. But at the same time must pray hard too.


Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
TBA :P Maybe Bali?

How many guests do you think you'll invite?
How many guest huh? Well depends on how many people will be coming which is my cousins, family members and friends and the list goes on. I guess I would love to have friends at my church wedding. It will really be good if they can see me get married there


Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
I want it to be simple wedding, yet something that both I and wife will never forget

Do you want the traditional vows or something you'd make up on your own?
Traditional will do

How many layers of cake do you want?
I think the standard is 3?

Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or a simple place?
Food must be good. So I guess it will be restaurant for me. Atmosphere must be good too. So I guess I need to find the best combination of both to make everyone happy.

When do you want to get married, morning or evening?
Should be morning, noon is sleep then at nite dinner :P

You'd rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Indoors

Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
I guess normal entrance is also considered grand entrance right?

Name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
Toooooo early to think about it. But I guess must start to prepare the song already.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Joyous and HAPPENING

Describe your ideal husband/wife?

1. God fearing – Love God. She will love me and my parents
2. Loves food and eating. Don’t have to know how to cook well, but someone who enjoy exploring cooking and baking will be best.
3. Servant leadership
4. Loves music and worship – at least know how to play one music instrument or can do vocals with me.
6. Must be fun and happening and lively
7. Live a simple life and be happy with what we have.

Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Anything goes. Fork and spoon also can. Knife more for meat rite?

Champagne or red wine?
I don’t drink so it’s a little hard to answer.

Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Well it really depends on leave and finance.


Money or household items?
Money I guess. With money comes household items

Who will pay for the bills?
Stay tune for more…But should be the guys I think

Are you ready for married life?
er. I guess 1st thing 1st, which is gf 1st.

Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
YES!

Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
YES!

How many kids would you like to have?
Stay tune for more

A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
New will be nice, but if finance is an issue, rent 1st, if not old then new later

What kind of cuisine would you like for your wedding?
Chinese food!

Will you record your honeymoon in a CD or DVD?
DVD. Now cd tak main. Thanks videographer and photographer 1st :P

Whose wedding plans would you like to know next?
1. Elizabeth Hie
2. Chong Lixia
3. Tree Sis
4. Anybody who reads this blog and got a blog :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home